The objectives of the program are to impart knowledge and skills on networking and cyber technologies, and equip them with the practical skills in advanced computer networking, cloud technologies, cyber forensics and network security.
Duration : 2 Years
Diploma program in Networking and cyber security is designed with focus in creating highly skilled and independent professionals to manage enterprise Network and installations and manage network or cyber threats and mitigation. These professionals are highly in demand due to increased use of cloud technologies and cyber space by individuals and enterprises. Acute talent shortage in the Networking space has opened up multiple career options for aspiring students and professionals.
- Network Vulnerability Tester
- Risk analysts
- Network Security analyst
- Network Administrator
- Cloud Administrator
- Cyber Threat Mitigation Tester
- Website Administrator
- And many more……
The minimum entry requirements for admission to the diploma program are—
- For direct entry—
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes, or its equivalent; AND
- Minimum One (1) Principal pass and two (2) Subsidiary passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
- Students from other countries must satisfy the minimum eligibility by submitting the equivalency from the UNEB/NCHE, or produce proof of completing the International Foundation Programme or Higher Education Certificate from a recognized institution.