Dr. Pradeep K. Mukherji
(e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: +91 982108041)
Dr. Pradeep K. Mukherji is a Management Consultant and “Thought Leader” with an international perspective on ICT & Business Services sectors both in the Public and Private Sectors. He regularly advises multilateral organizations like the World Bank, UN, Africa Development Bank, Commonwealth Secretariat, Rockefeller Foundation, NGOs, and Governments across Asia & Africa. He is passionate about sustainable socio-economic development in emerging economies by leveraging the power of digital solutions and technologies. He specializes in ICT sector development, investment promotion, and capacity building in technology areas. Driving innovation and sustainability in sectoral development is a key focus area. His insights and understanding of buyer-provider relations for the global collaboration and sourcing of technology and business services enables him to provide a unique perspective on the risks and value in global sourcing of Business, Technology, and Knowledge Services. He has also helped governments roll out effective digital government strategies to deliver better and more innovative citizen services.
Pradeep has advised leading enterprises in the US, Europe, Africa, and ASPAC on strategic aspects of global business expansion, services globalization, and business transformation through effectively leveraging technology.
• Digital & Business Transformation including optimization of operating models, global sourcing of
services, contracting, and program management.
• Digital Government Strategy for delivering effective citizen services.
• Business and marketing strategies for global expansion of ICT & Business Services
• Organization & Corporate governance and management of business and technology risks
• Capacity building and skill development for startups, incubators, accelerators, and SME
• Driving innovation and entrepreneurship by leveraging new technologies like AI & FinTech
• Advising government, trade bodies, and technology parks on formulating policies, procedures,
and incentives to attract investments.
• Business & Technology Research for growth of sectors like Tourism, Education, Engineering,
Healthcare, Hospitality, Fisheries, and Agriculture
• Advising Private Equity on deal sourcing, structuring, and post-deal transformation
• M&E of Project Financing
• Advising on Sustainability issues related to Environment-Social-Governance (ESG) andCorporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
Dr.Mukherji holds a Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research and a Ph.D. inManagement Science – AI & Expert Systems. He has been active in the education field and has been a visiting faculty at leading Management Institutes in India & USA. He is a sought-after speaker at global conferences, which include World Bank Conferences, IAOP (USA), NASSCOM, NOA, Commonwealth Secretariat, and various industry conferences in China, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the USA. He is also a prolific writer and regularly publishes articles and papers in his specialization areas. He is MemberDigital Technology Committee at Indian merchant Chambers which has a focus on transforming the MSME sector through leveraging digital technologies. He is also a member of the Computer Society of India, IEEE,Nasscom, and IAOP