Over 31 years of experience in higher education. Worked in various capacities of roles, such as Faculty member of Computer Science & engineering; Head-training & development; Academic administration, Accreditation, Ranking & Benchmarking. Involved passionately into the promotion of institutional policymaking, research & innovation, faculty/staff development, enhancing stakeholders’ satisfaction and other operational activities through academic and administrative leadership.
- Director Academic Affair, ISBAT University, Uganda from May 2022 onwards.
- Dy. Director, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, India from August 2010 to March 2022.
- Centre Head, Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi from February 2008 to July 2010.
- Centre Head / Academic Head, Aptech Computer Education, from July 1997 to January 2008
- Academic Head, Aptech Computer Education, Uganda, from January 2002 to April 2007
- Faculty Member, International School of Computer Technology, Delhi from March 1991 to July 1997.
- PhD in Information Technology from Amity University Uttar Pradesh (AUUP) in 2021.
- Doctorate in Management Studies from National Institute of Management (NIM), India in 2010.
- Master of Computer Application from Sikkim Manipal University in 2012.
- Certified Quality Management Systems Professional by British Standards Institutions (BSI) in April 2013.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer – “Train the Trainer” (Skill Certified by NIS – India) in Sept 2001.
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) in 2001.
- Bachelor of Arts – (Delhi University) in 1990
Paper presented in international conferences
i. Pradeep Kumar, Balvinder Shukla and R. S. Rai, The Role and Impact of Accreditation: Enhancing Quality of Engineering Education, 2017, 2nd International Conference on Telecommunication and Networks (TEL-NET 2017), Noida, 2017, 10-11 August 2017.
ii. Pradeep Kumar and Balvinder Shukla, Critical Evaluation of Different Engineering & Technology Programmes for International Accreditation, 2018, 2nd International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership (ICEIL’2018), 19-21 December 2018.
iii. Pradeep Kumar and Balvinder Shukla, Enhancing Quality in Higher Education using IT and Accreditation, 2021, 9th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (ICRITO 2021), 3 – 4 September 2021.
Paper published in Scopus Indexed Journal
iv. Bagga T., Bansal S., Kumar P., Jain S., New Wave of accreditation in Indian Higher Education: Comparison of accreditation bodies for management programmes, Prabhandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 9(8), pp. 26-40. (DOI: 10.17010/pijom/2016/v9i8/99778)
v. Kumar Pradeep, Shukla Balvinder, and Passey Don (2020), Impact of Accreditation on Quality and Excellence of Higher Education Institutions, Revista Investigacion Operacional, 41(2), pp.151-167, ISNN 0257-4306.
vi. Kumar Pradeep, Shukla Balvinder, and Passey Don (2021), Prominence of Accreditation & Ranking Parameters and Role of IT: In Pursuit of Quality in Higher Education (Accepted)
Book Chapter Published
vii. Kumar Pradeep, Shukla Balvinder