I am a university lecturer, leader and strategist. My passion is teaching and doing research in computer science,HRM and Education.
I have 11 years teaching experience across various countries in Africa specializing in Computer science and known for an interactive teaching style that encourages student participation and enthusiasm. I also envision and keep learning innovative teaching strategies for diversified students.
I have published journals and presented papers in different conferences and have fantastic publication track record.
I love making new professional acquaintances, and I am doing courses in the areas of life coaching, mentoring, career counselling ,fitness training and soft skills training
- Senior lecturer March 2016 – till date, ISBAT university ,Kampala-Uganda
- Senior lecturer February 2014 – January 2016 Sokoto state university Sokoto Nigeria
- IT lecturer November 2010 – October 2013,Botho university Gaborone-Botswana
- IT lecturer/HOD November 2008 – August 2010,St.Joseph college of engineering and technology Dar-es-salam- Tanzania
- Computer science instructor January 2005 – July 2005,Lucy College, Dire Dawa-Ethiopia
- PhD Computer Science
- M.tech Computer science
- MBA HRM
- MA Education
- PG Diploma Educational Administration
- Vivekananth.P “mBraining as a tool of integrating multiple brains for effective counseling and coaching” Global Journal For Research Analysis,Volume – 5, Issue-8, August-2016
- Vivekananth.P , ” The Impact of Internet of Things(IoT) in Human Resource Management ” , IPASJ International Journal of Management(IIJM), Volume 4, Issue 9, September 2016.
- Vivekananth P “Yoga as a Tool for Personal Transformation” in IJSR International Journal of Scientific Research, June 2016
- Vivekananth.P,Leo John Baptist A “An Analysis of Big Data Analytics Techniques”in International Journal of Engineering and Management Research in Volume 5,Issue 5,October 2015
- Vivekananth.P “The Role of Human Resource management in Implementing Competency-Based Recruitment and Selection” in IPASJ International Journal of Management(IIJM) in Volume 3,Issue 7,July 2015
- Vivekananth.P “Student Evaluation and Feedback in Enhancing Teaching Effectiveness” in International Journal of Scientific Research(IJSR) in Volume 4,Issue 7,July 2015
- Vivekananth.P “Autonomic Computing and its Vision as Future Computing” International Journal of Engineering and Management Research in Volume 5,Issue 3,June 2015
- Vivekananth.P “The Role of Human Resource Management in Effective Team Building” International Journal of Engineering and Management Research in Volume 2,Issue 2,April 2015
- Vivekananth.P “A Study on Need for Transition from Teacher Centered Learning to Student Centered Learning” International Journal of Scientific Research(IJSR) in volume 4,issue 3,March 2015
- Vivekananth.P “Six Sigma in Education” International Journal of Engineering Technology Management and Applied Sciences(IJETMAS) in Volume 2,Issue 4,September 2014
- Vivekananth.P “Integration of Latest Technology in Teaching and Learning” in International Journal of Engineering Technology Management and Applied Sciences(IJETMAS) in volume 2,Issue 3,August 2014
- Vivekananth.P “Envisioning the Perfect Human Resource Management(HRM) Method in Motivating Employees” in International Journal of Engineering Technology Management and Applied Sciences(IJETMAS) in volume 2,Issue 3,August 2014
- Vivekananth.P,Dr.Ritish Khanna “A comprehensive Security Framework for Cloud Computing” International research journal of Management Sciences and Technology Volume 3,issue 3, 2012.
- Vivekananth.P,Dr.Ritish Khanna “Adopting Trusted Third Party Services for Multi-level Authentication accessing Cloud” International Journal of Computational Engineering Research vol-2 issue-8 2012
- Vivekananth.P “A Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks” International Journal of Application and Innovation in Engineering and Management in Volume 1, Issue 2, October 2012
- Vivekananth.P “Data Mining Algorithms:A performance Analysis” International Journal of Emerging trends and Technology in Computer Science in Volume 1 Issue 2,October 2012
- Vivekananth.P “Trust Model to provide pool of providers for resource selection in Grid Computing” Georgian Electronic Scientific Journals:Computer Sciences and Telecommunications Volume 3-No 32,November 2011.
- Vivekananth.P “Eigen Trust Algorithm for Resource Selection in grid computing” International Journal of Computer Applications Volume 16– No.4, February 2011, Foundation of computer science, New York U.S.A
- Vivekananth.P “A Reliable Trust model for grid based on Reputation “International journal of the Computer, the Internet and Management Vol.18,December 2010(special issues).
- Vivekananth.P”Building Reliabilty Model In Grid Computing” Journal of Information Security Research Volume 1,Issue 3/4( September/December) 2010,Chennai,India
- Vivekananth.P “A Behavior based Trust Model for Grid Security” International Journal of Computer Applications Volume 5– No.6, August 2010, Foundation of computer science, New York U.S.A
- Vivekananth.P “An overview of trust models for Resource Selection in Grid computing” International Journal of Computer Applications Volume 3 – No.11, July 2010, Foundation of computer science, New York U.S.A
- Vivekananth.P “An Overview of Trust models and proposal of new model based on Resource Selection in Grid Computing” International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.2, No.4, August 2010
- Vivekananth.P “Trusted Resource allocation in Grid Computing by using Reputation” International Journal of Computer Science & Communication Vol. 1, No. 2, July-December 2010
- International Conferences:
- Vivekananth.P “Big data Analytics in Enhancing Business Intelligence” in Asia Pacific Conference in Engineering and Applied Sciences(APCEAS 2015) in Osaka, Japan
- Vivekananth.P “Multilevel Authentication in Cloud by using Trusted Third Party Auditing” in 2nd International conference in engineering and applied science(ICEAS 2013) held in Tokyo, Japan
- Saravanan.R,Vivekananth.P “Range of Query Processing in Peer to Peer Networks” in International workshop in future communication and networking(IWFCN) published by Springer-Verlag(2012) held in Hong Kong .
- Vivekananth.P, Saravanan.R “Pool of Providers in Grid Computing” in 2nd World Conference in Information Technology(WCIT 2011) published in Elsevier-Procedia and indexed by ScienceDirect,and ISI Proceedings and scopus in Antalya, Turkey.
- Vivekananth.P “A Reputation based Trust model for Grid Security” in the book “Recent Researches in Computers and Computing” (2011) published in ACM Digital Library and ISI/SCI Web of Science and Web of Knowledge and Scopus in Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain.
- Vivekananth.P “Reputation based Trust model for Grid with enhanced Reliability” in First international conference in Integrated Computing Technologies (INTECH 2011) in University of Sao Carlos, Sao Carlos, Brazil published in Springer- Verlag indexed by ISI proceedings and Scopus
- Vivekananth.P “A Trust Model for Grid Resource Selection “in 3rd IEEE International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE 2010), Chengdu China published in IEEE xplore, and indexed by EI compendex
- Vivekananth.P “A Reliable Trust model for grid based on Reputation “in 7th International conference for eLearning in Knowledge Based Society(,eLearning AP 2010),Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- National conferences/symposiums:
- Presented a paper titled “Comparison of Grid Computing with other Distributed Computing” in National level technical symposium held in BSA Crescent Engineering College, Chennai,India.
- Presented a paper titled “Comparative study of association rule mining algorithms “in National level technical symposium held in Shree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology, Chennai,India.
- Presented a paper “Data mining “in National level Technical Symposium in Prince Shri Venketeswara Padmavathi Engineering College, Chennai,India.
- Presented a paper “E-Learning a complement “in National level Technical Symposium in Meenakshi College of Engineering, Chennai,India.
- Presented a paper titled “Reactive Terminode Routing for Mobile Adhoc Networks” in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Communication Computing and Networks in Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai,India.
- Presented a paper “Grid computing” in National conference on Extreme Engineering and Technological Advancement in Jayam College of Engineering and Technology, Dharmapuri,India.