“Passionately Curious and Eternally Restless about “What Next”. Experienced Assistant Professor with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. Currently working on Analog and Digital Communications, Digital Electronics, Basic Electronics, Wireless Communications and Optical Fiber Communications.
My area of research work is to design and study the“2D Photonic Crystals – Photonic Band Gap Structures” based Passive Components for Optical Communication Systems using FDTD Method. I do work on Dielectric Materials to design Micro-Nano Cavity Structures for Optical Networks and Sensing Applications.
Worked as Guest Faculty in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Government Women Engineering College, Ajmer, Rajasthan from 04/08/2014 to 20/05/2016.
• Worked as Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, K L University (Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation), Guntur Dist., Andhra Pradesh, INDIA from 07/07/2016 to 06/07/2019.
• Joined ISBAT University, Kampala, Uganda on 08/7/2019 as Lecturer in the Faculty of ICT & Engineering, Kampala, UGANDA.
BTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering), Jagannath Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan 2007-11, Affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
MTech (Digital Communications), Government Engineering College, Ajmer, Rajasthan, 2012-14. Affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
1. Mayur Kumar Chhipa; Massoudi Radhouene; SavarimuthuRobinson and Bhuvneshwer Suthar “Improved Dropping Efficiency In Two-Dimensional Photonic Crystal-Based Channel Drop Filter for Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing Application”, Opt. Eng. 56(1), 015107. (https://doi.org/10.1117/1.OE.56.1.015107)
2. Radhouene Massoudi, Monia Najjar, Chhipa Mayur Kumar, Vijay Janyani, and S. Robinson, “Modeling of Small Size and Low Crosstalk Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing Demultiplexer Based on Photonic Micro Ring Resonator”, J. Nanoelectron. Optoelectron. 13, 825–830 (2018).(https://doi.org/10.1166/jno.2018.2317)
3. Massoudi Radhouene, Mayur Kumar Chhipa, Monia Najjar, S. Robinson, and B. Suthar, “Design and analysis a thermo-optic switch based on photonic crystal ring resonator”, Optik – International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Volume 172, November 2018, Pages 924-929. (10.1016/j.ijleo.2018.07.118)
4. Radhouene, M., Chhipa, Mayur Kumar, Najjar, M., Robinson, S., Suthar, B., “Novel design of ring resonator based temperature sensor using photonics technology”, Photonic Sensors, Volume 7, Issue 4, 1 December 2017, Pages 311-316. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s13320-017-0443-z)
5. Radhouene, M., Najjar, M., Chhipa, Mayur Kumar, Robinson, S., Suthar, B., “Performance optimization of six channels WDM demultiplexer based on photonic crystal structure”, Journal of Ovonic Research, Volume 13, Issue 5, September-October 2017, Pages 291-297. (Published) (http://www.chalcogen.ro/291_RadhoueneM.pdf)